4.16.2009

what claudia wore

Hot off the inter-web: I have a new obsession. Or rather, I've rediscovered an acceptable 20-something way to obsess about my former pre-teen obsession: The Baby-sitter's Club.

Me and the BSC go way back...and I was not just a casual user, I was hardcore. I've read Every. Single. Book. [that's 131 regular series, 12 super specials, 36 mysteries, 4 super mysteries, and a few other odds and ends]. I was so excited for the BSC movie that I wrote fan letters to every actresses in the club [and most of the them wrote back, resulting a guilty pleasure collection of autographed photos].

Why am I sharing this somewhat embarassing information? Because today I found this:



A blog dedicated to the clothing choices of BSC's most fashion forward character.

I'm in ♥.

2 comments: