1.29.2009

What's your flavor?

So I'm a bit of a Factory nerd for checking this out already, but we just started a new promotion at work that involves, among other things, a 'what's your flavor?' quiz on the website. They've been talking about it all week during staff meetings and tonight I decided to see which of the delicious flavors matched my personality.

I'm Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple
[which, incidentally, is AMAZING!].



Here's what that [apparently] says about me:

The incredible mix of qualities that makes you so appreciated is nothing short of miraculous, much like this cheesecake. A lot goes into this flavor, all delicious. This mouth-watering mosaic is comprised of our Original cheesecake swirled with caramel and real chunks of Butterfinger candy bars and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Just like you it's an awe-inspiring combination of ingredients not soon forgotten.

FYI: I'm now the cheesecake QUEEN. Ask me anything about your favorite flavors and I'll tell you all about 'em.

Tomorrow's training
: Food running, my first on-floor assignment. Wish me luck. Six more days 'til the final.

No comments: